Sikh International Film Festival of Toronto – Media Accreditation
FESTIVAL ACCREDITATIONSikh International Film Festival Toronto Press Credential Information
Thank you for your interest in attending and covering the 2015 Sikh International Film Festival Toronto. A press badge provides access to Press & Industry screenings, and in some cases access to conversations, public screenings or innovation events.
Press registration is currently open through August 23rd, 2015. After this date, no applications will be considered.
You will need to submit the following materials with your request form:
- An assignment letter or email from your editor/producer
- The letter must specify in as much detail as possible the type and focus of the planned editorial coverage.
- If you are a freelancer, your letter must come from the editor/producer of the outlet for which you will be covering and the type and focus on the planned editorial coverage.
- A photo for your credential
- Photos must be submitted as JPG files with the size at least 170 x 170 pixels (6cm x 6cm) and preferably less than 425 x 425 pixels (15cm x 15cm).
- The photo should be a passport style/driver's license head shot.
- Photos are not needed for photographers or crews.
- Recent coverage of a film festival or a film-related story, film review or arts/entertainment story written or produced by you.
Embargo regulation for world premieres
Reviews of films that celebrate their world premiere at the Festival may only be published after the official premiere. All journalists seeking accreditation to the Festival declare their acceptance of this "embargo."
Approval or denial of accreditation
The Festival reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
You will be notified regarding the status of your application by August 24th. If your application is approved, we will send you specific details regarding your credential and the press offerings at the Festival. If you are traveling to the Festival from outside the Toronto area and need to confirm your application status earlier than the date provided, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.